UK Wide Tour brings movies, drag queens, panto and more
The Parking Lot Social Springtime Drive-in festival rolls into Coventry this April and we’re giving away tickets to the unmissable event.
Taking place from April 12 to 13 at Ricoh Arena, The Parking Lot Social has something for everyone, with a selection of classic drive-in movies, live entertainment, drive-time drag, panto performances and more.
We have three tickets for the brand new Parking Lot Social Easter Panto. The traditional theatre production has had a seasonal makeover, with cast members putting on a special performance of The Wizard of Oz on Tuesday, April 13.
The show will be guaranteed to entertain the whole family, we also have three tickets up for grabs for the Social Kids event on Monday, April 12. It will be a great chance to get the family together and park up to enjoy a host of fun, with everything from live quizzes, Car-a-oke and even a ‘parent v kid’ silent disco.
To be in a chance of winning one of these fantastic family experiences, simply answer the following question:
Q: Which day of the week does Easter fall on?
To enter, send your answer, along with your name and contact number to email@example.com with ‘Parking Lot Social’ in the email subject. The deadline for entries is midday on Tuesday, April 6.
For more information and to book tickets visit: www.theparkinglotsocial.co.uk
Terms and conditions
· Prize is one ticket for one car-load (travel is not included)
· The tickets are only valid for certain events – three for The Wizard of Oz and three for Social Kids
· The prize has no cash alternative, is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
· The prize cannot be sold
· Winners are responsible for booking the event they would like to attend
· The Parking Lot Social reserves the right to refuse entry without explanation