THE SKY Blues are just one game away from a trip to Wembley for the Checkatrade Trophy final and the Observer has teamed up with the competition’s’ sponsors to offer ten luck readers the chance to win four tickets to the semi-final clash against Wycombe Wanderers.
Russell Slade’s Sky Blues will be looking to book their first visit to Wembley since 1987 when they come face-to-face with a Wycombe Wanderers side who suffered their only loss of their Checkatrade campaign to Coventry back in November at Adams Park.
City booked their place in the final four thanks to a dramatic penalty shoot-out victory over Swansea City Under-21s.
Now they face Wycombe at the Ricoh Arena on Tuesday February 7 (7.30pm kick off) in a match that will be shown live on Sky Sports.
But you could be at the Ricoh to cheer on Slade’s side by simply answering the following question.
Who did Coventry City beat on penalties in this year’s quarter-final of the Checkatrade Trophy?
a) Swansea City
b) Northampton Town
c) Wycombe Wanderers
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on February 3.
Thanks to Checkatrade’s £100 campaign, supporters of League One or Two clubs can nominate or register a trusted local tradesman to earn their team £100. For more information, or to sign-up, visit Checkatrade.com/trophy.
Over 1.2 million consumers visit the Checkatrade.com website every month looking for recommended tradespeople local to them. If you need a tradesperson, search by your location on www.checkatrade.com.
Terms & Conditions
– Fans are reminded that tickets are in the Coventry City home end. Any away supporters found in home areas may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason
– The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Checkatrade, Coventry City FC, or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
– All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner
– We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition