WHEN the restrictions are eased tomorrow, Coventry’s FarGo Village will re-open with the majority of businesses including all non-essential retail, personal care, and the gym ready to welcome people back.
Outdoor seating is available for food and drink businesses so bosses are hoping for some good weather.
Businesses will be reverting to normal business hours, which shoppers or visitors can check in advance.
In a statement, a FarGo spokesperson said: “We can’t wait to welcome you back to enjoy a fiercely independent, relaxed and safe shopping experience, supporting our wonderful creative businesses who really need your support and love.”
And they urged people to follow the guidelines –
- Wear a face-covering in the shops and any indoor areas
- Follow the one-way system inside the market hall, enter via the door nearest to Choc N Roll and leave via the door nearest to Auntie Olives Attic
- Keep a safe distance from other visitors and do not mix indoors with anyone from outside your household.
- Use hand sanitiser which will be available, along with handwashing facilities
- Please scan in using the NHS Track and Trace QR codes, located at various points
- Face masks are encouraged outdoors where possible, especially in busy periods and market days.
Cleaning will be enhanced with touchpoint cleans throughout the day
A deep clean has been carried out whilst FarGo Village was closed, along with viral fogging, to make the village as clean and safe as possible.
The majority of food businesses are still doing takeaway/delivery so various options are available and if people are not too keen on going out at this time, shoppers can still buy from many traders via the online Marketplace.
“We look forward to seeing you soon either in person or online,” added the spokesperson.
Click here to visit Coventry’s creative quarter’s website.