APPLICATIONS for arts and culture project funding in Coventry through a £75,000 council-led scheme are invited before February 12.
Coventry City Council is inviting not-for-profit organisations to apply for grants ranging from £5,000 to £12,000.
Coun David Welsh, cabinet member for housing and communities, said: “This is an important scheme to promote cultural equality and we want the grants to be accessed by harder to reach groups and neighbourhoods.
“We intend to provide further rounds of funding so that more people can be a part of cultural activities in the city.”
Projects must engage the public with arts and culture activities and enable all members of the community to access and participate in culture through a variety of means including online and digital activity.
The grant scheme will prioritise applicants for projects that will reach those who are already under-represented in the cultural life of Coventry.
How to apply:
1. Head to coventry.gov.uk/artsprojectgrants
2. Read the application information carefully
3. Submit an expression of interest form no later than Friday January 29.
4. The team will contact you to advise of eligibility and then you will be invited to submit an application.
5. Complete the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Wait to be contacted by a member of staff from Coventry City Council.
Deadline for full applications is midday, Friday February 12 2021.
For further enquiries about the application process contact: email@example.com.
Support community journalism by making a contribution
Thanks for reading this and the Coventry Observer.