THE SKY Blues take on Northampton Town in the Checkatrade Trophy at the Ricoh Arena on October 4 in what is their second match in the revamped competition.
Tony Mowbray’s side made a winning start in the competition last month after defeat West Ham Under-23s in the Southern Group D.
It looks set to be an exciting match up between the Sky Blues and the Cobblers, with the two sides having already met at the Ricoh earlier this season in a match that ended 1-1.
Harry Beautyman gave Northampton a half-time lead that day before Marcus Tudgay earned the Sky Blues a point.
The Coventry Observer has teamed up with Checkatrade, official title sponsor of the Checkatrade Trophy, to offer ten lucky fans the chance of winning a pair of tickets to the game between the Sky Blues and Northampton Town.
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question:
What was the score between Coventry City and Northampton the last time the two sides met at the Ricoh Arena?
Send your answer with a name, address and daytime contact number to 45 The Parade, Leamington Spa, CV32 4BL. You can also enter via email by sending your answer and details to email@example.com.
The competition closes at 12pm on September 28.
Over 1.2 million consumers visit the Checkatrade.com website every month looking for recommended tradespeople local to them. If you need a tradesperson, search by your location on www.checkatrade.com . We have over 2.5million reviews ensuring you get the right person for your job.
Terms & Conditions
– Fans are reminded that these tickets are in the Coventry City home end. Any away supporters found in home areas may be ejected from the ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason
– The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Checkatrade, Coventry City FC, or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
– All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner
– We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules